- Scope of application
- (a) when you register for this application account, the personal registration information you provided in accordance with the requirements of this application;
- (b) When you use this application web service or visit this application platform web page, this application automatically receives and records information on your browser and computer, including but not limited to your IP address, browser type, Data such as language used, date and time of access, software and hardware feature information, and web page records you require;
- (a) the keyword information you enter when using the search services provided by this application platform;
- (b) relevant information data collected by this application that you publish in this application, including but not limited to participation in activities, transaction information and evaluation details;
- (c) Violating the law or the rules of this application and the actions this application has taken against you.
- Use of information
- (a) This application will not provide, sell, rent, share or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party, unless you have obtained your permission in advance, or the third party and this application (including this application affiliate) alone or jointly Provide you with a service, and after the service ends, it will be barred from access to all of this material, including its previous access.
- (b) This app also does not allow any third party to collect, edit, sell or disseminate your personal information by any means. If any user of this application platform engages in the above activities, once found, this application has the right to immediately terminate the service agreement with that user.
- (c) For the purpose of serving users, this application may use your personal information to provide you with information that is of interest to you, including but not limited to sending you product and service information, or sharing information with this application partner so that they can provide you Send information about their products and services (the latter requires your prior consent).
- Information disclosure
In the following cases, this application will disclose your personal information in whole or in part according to your personal wishes or legal requirements:
- (a) disclosure to a third party with your prior consent;
- (b) in order to provide the products and services you have requested, your personal information must be shared with third parties;
- (c) Disclose to third parties or administrative or judicial institutions according to the relevant provisions of laws or the requirements of administrative or judicial institutions;
- (d) if you have violated relevant Chinese laws, regulations or this application service agreement or related rules, you need to disclose it to a third party;
- (e) If you are a qualified intellectual property complainant and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent so that both parties can resolve possible rights disputes;
- (f) In a transaction created on this application platform, if any party to the transaction fulfills or partially fulfills its transaction obligations and requests for information disclosure, this application has the right to determine the necessary methods for providing the user with the contact method of the counterparty Information to facilitate the completion of a transaction or the resolution of a dispute.
- (g) Other disclosures that this application deems appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies.
- Information storage and exchange
- The information and data collected about you by this application will be stored on the server of this application and / or its affiliates. Such information and data may be transferred to your country, region or outside the country where the information and data are collected by this application and Accessed, stored and displayed overseas.